Best Mobile Grooming Insurance
Five coverages vitally important to the every pet groomer:
- General Liability: protects against lawsuits, injuries or property damage.
- Professional Liability: protects against errors and omissions related to grooming operations
- Animal Bailee: protects against an animal who may suffer from injury or worse in your care.
- Commercial Property: helps pay for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- Mobile Pet grooming Equipment: protects the equipment essential to running your business.
Important when you’re mobile:
Business Auto: will protect you against claims arising due to personal injury and property damage caused by an accident with your insured vehicle.
Additionally, Automobile Liability coverage will protect against physical damage to the cab, chassis and customization of your van or trailer.
Protection for your employees, subcontractors and independent contractors:
Workers Compensation: is recommended that if your business has employees, subcontractors or independent contractors, you take the proper steps to protect yourself, as well as your employees, subcontractors or independent contractors. Policies provides the payment of four types of benefits:
- Medical benefits
- Income benefits
- Death benefits
- Rehabilitation benefits
- Provides Employers Liability coverage for injuries
YOUR SERVICE TEAM
Our goal is simple; provide pet groomers and other small businesses with affordable insurance solutions with flexible policy options.
We have insured more than half of the Mobile Pet Grooming businesses in California and sold more than 10,000 policies in a variety of industries.